Pinot Rose 2014
Our 2014 VVS Pinot Rose (Very Very Special) has a bright pink colour. A very aromatic Rose with aromas of strawberry, raspberry & passionfruit. A generous palate with fresh strawberry, concentration and lingering finish.
- Origin: Alexandra Basin – Central Otago
- Climate: The Autumn was dry and warm allowing the ripening fruit to develop good varietal flavours. The fruit at harvest was impeccably clean with good maturity.
- Harvested: 13th April 2014- hand picked. Hand picked. The whole bunches enter the de-stemmer / crusher. Crushed berries then macerate in their own juice. Juice slowly extract its pink color. Press off 70% of the fruit, 30% was a bleed from Drumsara Pinot Noir.
- Vinification: Pinot Noir Clone 5, Abel 115
- Bottled: 22nd October 2014
- Alcohol: 13.4% Vol
- Residual Sugar: 2g/L
- pH: 3.25
- Total Acidity: 7.0g/L
- Winemakers: Anthony Worch
Out of stock