Pinot Noir 2013

$45.00

The 2013 Pinot Noir is the perfect example of Drumsara Wines’ Terroir, expressing dark and wild fruits of the forest; cherry, plum and strawberry, with an underlying hint of spices. The palate abounds in deep fruits, supplemented by vanilla beans and cocoa. The fine-grained tannins and lively acidity give the wine great length and ageing potential. Enjoy now thru 2020.

  • Origin: Alexandra Basin – Central Otago
  • Climate: The Autumn was dry and warm allowing the ripening fruit to develop good varietal flavours. The fruit at harvest was impeccably clean with good maturity.
  • Harvested: 8th April – 26th April 2013 – hand-picked. Whole bunches entered the de-stemmer with 90% of the berries crushed to release the juice and the remaining 10% left whole
  • Vinification: Pinot Noir Clone 5 52%, B667 12%, B777 17%, 115 6%, Abel 13%
  • Bottled: 25th March 2014
  • Alcohol: 13.9% Vol
  • Residual Sugar: < 1
  • PH: 3.65
  • Total Acidity: 5.6
  • Winemaker: Anthony Worch
  • Cellar: 2014 – 2020
Category: