Pinot Gris 2015
This vintage displays a large spectrum of aromas ranging from floral notes of lime tree to summer and exotic fruits (nectarine and mango) and finishing with citrus (lemon and orange zest). This complexity of flavours reflects in the palate, which is concentrated, luscious and shows long lasting aromas of nectarine and stone fruit.
- Vine: Pinot Gris Clone Berrysmith & Sel Ovaille
- Origin: Alexandra Basin – Central Otago
- Climate conditions: The Autumn was dry and warm allowing the ripening fruit to develop good varietal flavours. The fruit at harvest was impeccably clean with good maturity.
- Harvest: 9th – 23rd April 2015 – hand harvested, whole bunches entering the de-stemmer, resulting in 100% of the berries releasing their juice
- Bottling: September 2015
- Alc: 13.1% Vol
- Wine makers: Antony Worch & Marion Vialade
- Cellaring: 2015 – 2020 and drink at 6-8 deg
Out of stock